EASTBANK COMMERCE CENTER
1001 SE Water Avenue
Adjacent to the Willamette River at the Morrison Bridgehead, the Eastbank Commerce Center (EBCC) was amongst the first redevelopment projects in the now-thriving Central Eastside Industrial District (CEID). With a full block of frontage along SE Water Avenue and commanding views of both Downtown and the business district itself, this four-story historic warehouse is home to the sumptuous clarklewis restaurant and an active mix of tech and creative services tenants. The building has easy freeway access and is within walking distance of Downtown and Central Eastside amenities, including restaurants, bars, the Eastbank Esplanade and the new SE Streetcar line.
- Ground floor restaurant and bar
- Secure indoor bike parking
- Exposed concrete floors and structure
- Parking and storage available
- Excellent views of downtown and Central Eastside